Basic guide for renting a property in Spain with Inmoinvestments
We have a large offer of rental properties in Orihuela Costa, Torrevieja, Playa Flamenca, Villamartin, Cabo Roig, Campoamor and other areas on the Costa Blanca.
To make your holidays or dwelling as enjoyable as possible, we would like to give you a few tips for renting with us:
- Reservation of your property:
Once you have found your ideal rental property, please contact us through the corresponding form and we will get back to you as soon as possible to inform you about prices and availibility.
Payment of the reservation may be made through paypal or via bank transfer. All transfer fees must be paid in advance by the tenant. The rest of the agreed rent, bail and other expenses must be paid on arrival at handing over the keys in cash. Checks or bank drafts are not accepted.
Any cancellation of the rental agreement must be noticed 30 days before handing over the property. Otherwise any deposit or reservation payment will be lost.
- Collection of the keys:
We will inform you where to collect the keys at the day of your arrival.
- Bond deposit:
At the time of delivery of the keys and housing, the deposit will be retained to respond to any damage, breakage or breach of contract. upon termination of the lease and the keys are returned the deposit will be returned after the review of housing provided this is in perfect condition and habitability.
- Security: We recommend all our customers to arrange a travel insurance and liability during the vacation time and temporary lease. The company is not responsible for damage caused to tenants as theft, robbery, injury, legal matters by any other circumstance that may arise during the tenancy of the dwelling.
- Equipment of the property:
All rental property do normally include sufficient equipment for its proper use and habitable although there are cases where the equipment may be insufficient due to miscarriages, broken by internal or external circumstances or malfunction (such as defect air conditioning, etc.)..Inmoinvestments is not responsible for properties that do not meet the desired criteria for habitation or use, lack of equipment or functionality.
- Responsibility of the tenant: The tenant is responsible for the proper use and habitability of housing , proper maintenance and cleaning, and for respecting the community rules. Likewise the tenant will personally respond to the charges for the breaking of any content, furniture or housing element caused by misuse or negligence by the lessee or third party related to rental property. In case of any breakage, damage or malfunction the tenant shall immediately notify Inmoinvestments.
All expenses for housing supply will be included in the price of the lease agreement unless the contrary is fixed. The final cleaning costs will be separate and will be specified in the contract. The company and the homeowner will not be responsible for supply cuts by the relevant companies for maintenance.
- Availability of booked property:
The availability of housing to rent will be confirmed at the time of booking and contract signing. However, if for any reason the reserved housing is not available during the agreed period, the company will offer a similar accommodation.
All actions of the company is limited to publishing houses for rent using the search portal and other Web advertising . Therefore, the company is not liable for: the property maintanance, loss or damage caused to the property, malfunction of any element of housing, inadequate equipment or supply cuts, occasional damage, lack of urban services, damage, injury or crimes caused to tenants, the breach of the contract and payment income by any of the parties of their legal matters.